Over 200 people interested in trauma-informed communities packed our October 3rd Positive Change Conference to learn about:
- How school districts can lead a community-wide effort to become trauma-informed;
- How professional boundaries can weaken when vicarious trauma occurs;
- The most effective counseling interventions for trauma and PTSD;
- The experience of trauma-informed mindfulness practices;
- How communities across North America have become sensitive to the trauma of their inhabitants;
- The personal work necessary for professionals to work with clients with trauma experiences.
Those interested in furthering their trauma-based knowledge can attend one of Melanie Snyder’s 4-hour Trauma 101 workshops this December.
And finally, please enjoy these conference PowerPoint presentations only for your own education:
Write a comment: