Lions Quest® is a life skills education program designed to help young people develop positive commitments to their families, schools, peers, and communities and to encourage healthy, drug-free lives.
Problem Areas Addressed:
- lack of commitment to family, schools, peers and community
- difficulty relating to and interacting with peers
- pressure by peers to initiate risky behaviors
- difficulty recognizing and managing emotions
- responsible decision-making
- positive coping strategies
- development of positive relationships
- empathy for others
- service learning capabilities
Age/Grade Level: Kindergarten through 6th Grade
Setting: Small-group, pull-out program during the school day, full classroom lessons, or after-school, small or large group lessons
Format: Series of 20 to 42 lessons during the school year; 30-45 minutes each
- Recognized as a ‘Select’ program by CASEL (Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning)
- Recognized as a ‘Model’ program by CSAP (Center for Substance Abuse Prevention) of the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Want more info? Not sure which programs are right for you? Let us save you time and make sure you find the best services to match the needs of your school, workplace, community or organization. Contact Matt Weaver in Lancaster County, Michelle Sweitzer in Lebanon County, or Laura Wiechecki in Chester County for assistance.