Our 2019 Kids Kampers doing some exploring.
Compass Mark is guiding youth and adults toward healthy, addition-free lives. . . thanks to your generosity!
Individuals, businesses, faith-based organizations and community groups across Lancaster and Lebanon counties have helped Compass Mark gain tremendous momentum in 2019. Our school-based programs are reaching more young people, new and innovative resources are being added to our Addiction Resource Center, and important outreach and technical assistance to our local community coalitions continues to expand, thanks to each of you.
Will you help us keep this momentum going? As we prepare for exciting initiatives in the new fiscal year, your gift makes a tremendous impact. Here are some concrete examples:
- $500 ensures that a helpful, reassuring voice is available every day in our Addiction Resource Center, a program offering confidential referrals to treatment and recovery support services.
- $250 provides eight weeks of mentoring and service-learning activities for youth in Leaders of Future Generations, our growing after-school youth leadership program.
- $100 covers the cost for one youth to participate in Student Skills for Life, an award-winning group educational experience that helps students make informed decisions about drug and alcohol use.
- $50 provides basic needs support for children in the Family Services Advocate program, an innovative service assisting at-risk children with a parent in prison.
- Gifts of any size have a direct impact on helping children, teens and adults develop important life skills to prevent the disease of addiction.
Giving to Compass Mark changes lives! Please consider a secure online gift today. Click here for more information about one-time or monthly giving options. Thank you for investing in our community through the gift of prevention.
Compass Mark is recognized as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.