Mark your calendar for the National Night Out on August 7, 2018!
The evening aims to bring communities together and to promote positive choices. Showing people that they are a part of strong communities and diverse support systems is an important part of prevention!
Compass Mark is excited to be invited to participate in NNO once again, and will be present at several events in communities throughout Lebanon and Lancaster counties. The tables will be staffed by Compass Mark employees and staff from the Lebanon County Commission on Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Join us at one of the following locations:
- 5:30-8:30PM at St. Paul the Apostle Church, 125 S. Spruce Street
- Millcreek Township
- 5 -8PM at White Swan Park
- 5:30-8PM at the Myerstown Community Pool on College Street
- Lebanon City
- 6 -8PM at the Lebanon Salvation Army, 1031 Guilford Street
- 6 -8PM at Hilltop Playground
- South Londonderry Township
- 6-9PM at Campbelltown Volunteer Fire Co., 2828 Horseshoe Pike
- Manheim Township
- 6-8PM at Overlook Park by the pool
- Columbia Borough
- 6-8PM at Glatfelter Park