CATCH My Breath is an evidence-based program that provides youth with the skills to resist peer pressure and media influences to vape.
Problem Areas Addressed:
- misperception that most teens vape
- peer & advertising pressure pressure to vape
- lack of credible health information
- favorable attitudes and beliefs about vaping
- self-awareness & self-management
- social awareness & relationship skills
- responsible decision making
Age/Grade: Three tracks for 5th & 6th grades, 7th & 8th grades, and 9th thru 12th grades
Setting: Small-group, pull-out program during the school day or full classrooms. Can also be used after school.
Format: Series of 4 lessons taught once per week for 35-40 minutes