911 Emergency Services

Dial 9-1-1 if someone is unresponsive, or if you require the immediate assistance from the police, the fire department, or an ambulance.

Also dial 9-1-1 before (or immediately after) you administer Narcan (naloxone) to revive someone who has overdosed on opioids such as heroin or prescription painkillers.

Valley Creek Crisis Center

Call (877) 918-2100 if you or someone you care about is experiencing a mental health or emotional crisis. The Crisis Center is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

Back to Find Help in Chester County