We Know BETter is a skill building program that will help students from 4th through 9th grade live lives free of alcohol, tobacco, other drugs and gambling.
Problem Areas Addressed:
- media’s influence on decision making
- perception of peer use and engagement in risky behaviors
- understanding that gambling is a risky behavior
- effective decision making
- developing resiliency
- stepping up for others
- refusal skills
- compassion for others
Age/Grade Level: 4th -9th grade
Setting: Small group, pullout program during the school day, full-classroom lesson, or after-school, small- or large-group lesson
Format: Series of 6 40-minunte sessions with a 20-minute pre-survey prior to the first lesson and a 20-minute post-survey after the last lesson
- Evidenced informed program
- Recognized by DDAP for meeting best practices
- Currently in the evidenced-based research process
For more info contact Bevan Allen at (717) 299-2831 x225.
Not sure which programs are right for you? Let us save you time and make sure you find the best services to match the needs of your school, workplace, community or organization. Contact Matt Weaver in Lancaster County and Michelle Allen in Lebanon County for assistance.