- Morning Webinar
December 10, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
This DDAP-sponsored training by Lakeside Global Institute recognizes that each person is unique and handles stress differently, and is based on trauma-informed principles. The presenter will introduce the Adverse Childhood Experiences study, define trauma-related terms, and discuss vicarious trauma and stress. Attendees will:
- Identify and distinguish between the various ways trauma impacts professionals
- Recognize signs and symptoms of secondary traumatic stress for individuals and organizations
- Distinguish the difference between compassion fatigue and empathy fatigue
- Discover risk and protective factors related to secondary and vicarious trauma
- Develop a self-care plan
Credits: 2 PCB and 2 Social Work
Fee: $10- PAY HERE (separate from registration)
- Log on to DDAP’s Training Management System
- Choose Course Search
- Choose Course Title
- Select Course Type from List: Onsite
- Select Course Title to Search by: Compassion Fatigue (Virtual)
- You may NOT participate with a cell phone or tablet. You must use a desktop computer or laptop.
- You must have a working camera and microphone.
- You must respond to 100% of Zoom Poll questions.
- You must take the Post-Test via Zoom Poll.