- October 22, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Understand the health risks related to tobacco/nicotine use through the lens of substance use disorder & behavioral health
- Understand tobacco/nicotine recovery treatment options, billing and coding
- Reduce health and cost burdens for substance use disorder providers and patients
- Foster a culture of tobacco/nicotine treatment in the substance use recovery community
- Cultivate tobacco/nicotine treatment professionals and champions
***IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR CEU CREDITS YOU MUST LOG IN FROM YOUR OWN DEVICE***
CREDITS WILL NOT BE GIVEN IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED OR LOGGED IN. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
1 PA CEU
Free event from White Deer Run Treatment Network- register here!