- Afternoon Webinar
January 27, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This session will discuss:
- Recognizing student behaviors that could be a concern from a virtual platform.
- Key focus on recognizing behaviors that could be a concern from a virtual platform
- Team’s ability to meet virtually – guidance and tips
- Confidentiality when meeting virtually
- Collection of behavior observation forms from teachers and getting parent consent
Presenter: Maegan Bregenser, Service Coordinator, Insight PA Cyber Charter School
For Student Assistance Program (SAP) professionals. Free event- one (1) Act 48 and NASW-PA credit provided.
Questions to Deb at email@example.com