- 1-Day Event
December 8, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Recovery is a transition; a process of change, and quality of effort matters. Trainers Joel Jakubowski, Steven Schedler and Shawn McNichol will guide you through sevens ways to help someone feed their recovery:
- Lay the Foundation for Permanent Change
- Develop Realistic Expectations
- Rebuild Identity
- Managing the First Setback
- Lifestyle Changes thru Skill Development
- Prepare for Relapse
- Progression, Not Perfection
FREE program; space is limited, so register here. 6 PCB-approved credit hours.
Questions to Elaine at email@example.com or (717) 824-3310.
Venue: Liberty Place