- Morning Workshop
November 12, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This 3-hour Ethics training for addiction professionals fulfills the re-certification requirements for the PCB. NOTE THAT TRAINING STARTS AT 9am!
- Define “ethics” vs. “values” and describe 2 basic theories of normative ethics
- List 3 ethical approaches
- Describe the costs of poor ethics
- Identify warning signs of impending ethical violations
- Describe 5 possible ethical issues surrounding social media use
- List 5 daily questions for ethical self-examination
No need to register.
To receive a certificate of attendance with PCB-approved credit hours, a $25 calendar-year membership in the association is required. Call Linda Morrow at (717) 299-0131 or email at email@example.com.
Venue: Compass Mark
Venue Phone: 7172992831Address: