- Virtual Event
February 23, 2021
8:00 am - 9:00 am
This session will discuss:
- An update on Bullying/Cyberbullying in 2020 with a focus on virtual and hybrid learning environments.
- PA LEA Bullying Prevention Policies and
- A review and updates on 2008 mandates
- A review of the Office for Safe Schools Cyberbullying Resource (PDE)
- Engaging youth in prevention
Presenters: Mary Dolan, Bullying Prevention Consultant, Office for Safe Schools, PDE and Geraldine Johnson, Olweus Bullying Prevention Technical Support Consultant, Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
For Student Assistance Program (SAP) professionals. Free event- one (1) Act 48 and NASW-PA credit provided.
Questions to Deb at email@example.com