- Morning Workshop
March 9, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This FREE, 4-credit workshop will support and empower those grieving loved ones lost to addiction.
Workshop Will Include:
1. How children grieve and how the child’s experience differs from the adult’s grieving process
2. Special challenges for families who have lost someone due to overdose, such as shame, isolation and anger
3. Coping with the loss of a child while caring for a grieving grandchild
4. Personal stories of coping and finding meaning in the tragedy
- Beth Bitler, Program Director, PA Family Support Alliance
- Terri Bowling, MS, CT, ACTP, Child Grief Specialist, Highmark Caring Places
- Stacy Emminger, Chairman, Donegal Substance Abuse Alliance
4 PCB-approved credit hours. Register here.
Venue: Liberty Place