- 1-Day Event
October 19, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
At the end of this FREE training by David P. Levin, M.S., LPC, NBCCH, of Behavioral Healthcare Consultants, participants will be able to:
- Identify and distinguish among the five principal forms of severe anxiety-like states.
- Describe the basic psychological, neurological, and physiological functions and pathways that comprise the anxiety response.
- Describe the four components of an anxiety state and how to use them in treatment.
- Explain the rationale for breathing relaxation and induce a relaxed state in a client.
- Use the Somatosensory Survey to guide a client safely through experiencing anxiety.
- Use at least one way to alter a client’s representation of somatic anxiety.
- Use a simple re-association method for alleviating situational anxiety.
Continental breakfast 8:30-9am. Lunch served. 5.5 credit hours- PCB and NAADAC
RSVP to email@example.com.