- 1-Day Event
February 21, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training is a foundation course for anyone working in the field of addiction treatment, and provides the information needed in order to comply with the applicable federal and state laws and regulations concerning confidentiality. The workshop will offer guidelines for proper decision-making among treatment providers and agencies working with clients with substance abuse, as well as correct ethical behavior between client and treatment provider. Attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the top 3 reasons for learning about confidentiality-
- So that a client is not made more vulnerable by seeking treatment than not seeking treatment;
- To increase the likelihood of someone seeking care
- To protect clients from stigma;
- Understand the broad scope of confidentiality law;
- State the elements of a valid consent;
- Apply what they’ve learned to practical situations in their work lives.
Registration is on DDAP’s Training Management System site. Log into your account (or create one) choose:
- Course Search
- Search by Course Title
- Choose Confidentiality
*Fee $20. 6 credit hours (PCB included, NASW available). Breakfast and registration at 8:30am; lunch on your own.
* As Compass Mark now pays for its own Training Center, we are no longer waiving the fee for agencies contracted with the Lancaster County Drug & Alcohol Commission. PLEASE PRE-PAY OR BRING PAYMENT TO THE DOOR.
Payment options- PLEASE READ: You may 1) Mail a check (made out to “Compass Mark”) to Compass Mark, 1891 Santa Barbara Dr, Suite 104, Lancaster, PA 17601. Indicate that it is for Confidentiality and list the names of registrants it is covering; 2) Pay with check, cash or card at the door. Thank you.
Questions to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Compass Mark
Venue Phone: 7172992831Address: