- 1-Day Event
March 9, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course defines the practice of strength-based intensive case management services for those with substance abuse disorders. It provides a broad overview of the case management concept and how it complements substance abuse treatment.
- Develop an understanding of case management and how the service is delivered under the Department of Drug & Alcohol Programs;
- Discuss case coordination, intensive case management and resource coordination;
- Explore the stages of change;
- Explore skills needed by case manager;
- Be introduced to motivation interviewing;
- Discuss safety and common ethical issues that case managers face.
Fee $20. 6 credit hours (PCB included, NASW available). Breakfast and registration at 8:30am; lunch on your own.
You MUST HAVE a DDAP training system account to register. Fee is waived for employees of SCA-contracted agencies located within Lancaster County.
Payment options- PLEASE READ: You may 1) Mail a check to Compass Mark- indicate that it is for Case Management Overview and list the names of registrants it is covering; 2) Pay check or cash at the door. Thank you.
|Seats||$0.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Venue: Community Services Building