- Morning Workshop
August 10, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Review neuro-anatomy of the brain
- Identify brain imaging that is most beneficial in treating addictions and mental health disorders
- Classify varying patterns of addiction seen in neuro-imaging
- Pinpoint treatments available for addiction based on brain systems
- Highlight dual diagnosis approach to treatment hood of burnout
Dr. Jorandby completed an Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship at Yale School of Medicine before assuming a position as Medical Director for the dual diagnosis unit at McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA. She also served as faculty at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Jorandby is board-certied in General Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is board-certified in addiction medicine. She is a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and a member of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
No charge- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 3 CEU credits.
8am-9am: networking & continental breakfast