- 1-Day Event
January 9, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Understand definition of addiction and models of addiction;
- Understand the bio-psycho-social aspects of addiction;
- Recognize the progression of addiction;
- Receive an overview of common drugs of abuse;
- Identify intervention, treatment and relapse;
- Understand the role of medications that support recovery.
Registration is on DDAP’s Training Management System site. Log into your account (or create one) choose:
- Course Search
- Search by Course Title
- Choose Addictions 101
*Fee $20. 6 credit hours (PCB included, NASW available). Breakfast and registration at 8:30am; lunch on your own.
* As Compass Mark now pays for its own Training Center, we are no longer waiving the fee for agencies contracted with the Lancaster County Drug & Alcohol Commission. PLEASE PRE-PAY OR BRING PAYMENT TO THE DOOR.
Payment options- PLEASE READ: You may 1) Mail a check (made out to “Compass Mark”) to Compass Mark, 1891 Santa Barbara Dr, Suite 104, Lancaster, PA 17601. Indicate that it is for Addictions 101 and list the names of registrants it is covering; 2) Pay with check, cash or card at the door. Thank you.
Questions to Amy at email@example.com.
Venue: Compass Mark
Venue Phone: 7172992831Address: