Our Training Department offers professional development and workshops to inform those in Lancaster, Lebanon, and Chester Counties about the most current addiction prevention and youth development trends, as well as tools for building healthy communities.
Trainings available to your School, Workplace, or Community Organization
These trainings can be presented in a variety of ways. Contact Director of Training Deb McCoy to choose the option that best meets your needs!
Lunch & Learn: Let’s get together for lunch; your place or ours! These trainings and presentations can be built to suit based upon your busy schedule and timing constraints. Most trainings below are available to you utilizing this option, unless otherwise noted.
Customized Trainings: Often, an organization has a unique need that does not simply fit into a singular box. We will work with you to assess your needs and design a specific program to meet them.
Regularly Scheduled Trainings: Our Training Department regularly schedules professional development opportunities, which include:
- Student Assistance Program 3-Day Training for Teams (for certification)
- Substance Use Current Trends
- Prevention: A Public Health Approach
- Loot Boxes: How Do They Impact Adolescents?
- Sports Gambling and Daily Fantasy Sports
- Trends in Gambling: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Problem Gambling in an Aging Population
- Intro to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Deep Dive into Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders + Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Compass Mark also offers a wide range of customized trainings for audiences of any age. Contact Deb McCoy today to inquire about topics of interest to your school, workplace, or community organization at (717) 299-2831 x 230.