Audience: Age 16+ | Published: 1996
A unique tool for treatment professionals to support their programs with guidance on specific coping skills needed by their clients during recovery. Designed for Alcohol/Drug and Mental Health programs, each edition is divided into clear segments (15 minutes each) focusing on one specific important recovery issue.
- Compliance with aftercare
- Low motivation to change and seek treatment
- Relationship to therapist and group
- Compliance with medications
- Compliance with lifestyle changes