- Connect with staff and other members of the recovering community
- Discover meetings, resources and upcoming events
- Sustain your recovery with educational groups
- Bring some friends, have some fun, and enjoy TV, pool, computers, hot coffee and more
Other Free Services:
- Certified Recovery Specialist for one-on-one coaching
- Suboxone Coordinator
- Vivitrol Coordinator
900 South Arlington Ave, Ste 254A
Harrisburg, PA 17109
A federally funded program to help those in addiction recovery find good jobs while maintaining their Recovery. Our services are provided by grant funding and there is no cost to any participants, who will work directly with a Recovery Employment Coordinator.
Participants will receive a 6 to 12-month recovery service coordination program and peer-based recovery support services, including face-to-face and virtual support sessions, peer services, and referral, social media support, aftercare planning, and family support and referral services.
We will provide services in the following counties: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northampton, Perry, Schuylkill, and York
Donegal Substance Abuse Alliance
78 East Main Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Do you feel overwhelmed with the impact substance use has had on your life? Have you or a loved one struggled with alcohol and drugs? The Re-Cap program will meet you where you are in life to walk with you on the path toward healing, health, and well-being. Re-Cap stands for Recovery Capital, which is the balance of internal and external supports & strengths that can be applied to initiate and sustain recovery.
- Peer support specialist to assist with employment, housing, legal issues, education, and other goals
- Family support specialist to provide education and support to loved ones
- Family trainings
- Hygiene products
HOPE Community Services
524 East King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
38 Keystone Court
Leola, PA 17540
Bridging the gap between families and loved ones experiencing various addictions
- Sobriety coaching
- Family intervention
- Men’s sobriety groups
- Christian marriage coaching
426 South Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Bringing compassion, hope, healing, and provision in the area of addiction, mental health, post prison reentry and youth initiatives.
- Celebrate Recovery meetings
- English & Spanish
- Mondays at 6pm
- Fridays at noon
- Christian-based counseling
- Fellowship gatherings
Compass Mark does not specifically endorse the recovery resources listed on this website, but is merely making a comprehensive list available to the general public.