701 Chestnut Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Open Monday-Saturday, 8am-4pm
Lebanon Recovery Center is a peer assistance center, established to introduce access to available resources to those in the addiction recovery community and develop a recovery network of support. They offer support groups, job club, trainings, and computer access. This program intends to assist:
- Anyone who would like free Narcan
- Individuals in recovery who wish to access resources or obtain information or support in their recovery
- Individuals in early recovery (new to the process) or still contemplating recovery, including those still active in their addiction
- Veterans with substance use disorders
- Individuals recently released from prison or jail
- Individuals who are not involved in formal treatment but are in need of additional support
- Loved ones of those who are in active addiction, wishing to obtain information on how to access resources for a loved one or themselves.
815 Cumberland Street, Suite 202
Lebanon PA 17042
Open Monday-Thursday, 9am-3pm
A recovery community organization fully staffed by individuals in addiction recovery to provide the following free services:
- Certified Recovery Specialist for one-on-one coaching
- Suboxone Coordinator
- Vivitrol Coordinator
- Narcan distribution
900 South Arlington Ave, Ste 254A
Harrisburg, PA 17109
A federally funded program to help those in addiction recovery find good jobs while maintaining their Recovery. Our services are provided by grant funding and there is no cost to any participants, who will work directly with a Recovery Employment Coordinator.
Participants will receive a 6 to 12-month recovery service coordination program and peer-based recovery support services, including face-to-face and virtual support sessions, peer services, and referral, social media support, aftercare planning, and family support and referral services.
We will provide services in the following counties: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northampton, Perry, Schuylkill, and York
Workforce Support Project Brochure
Back to Find Help in Lebanon County
Compass Mark does not specifically endorse the organizations on this website, but is merely making a comprehensive list available to the general public.