701 Chestnut Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Lebanon Recovery Center is a peer assistance center, established to introduce access to available resources to those in the addiction recovery community and develop a recovery network of support. This program intends to assist:
- Individuals in recovery who wish to access resources or obtain information or support in their recovery.
- Individuals in early recovery (new to the process) or still contemplating recovery, including those still active in their addiction.
- Veterans with substance use disorders.
- Individuals recently released from prison or jail.
- Individuals who are not involved in formal treatment but are in need of additional support.
- Loved ones of those who are in active addiction, wishing to obtain information on how to access resources for a loved one or themselves.
Call or stop in to learn about our support group meetings, job assistance, computer access, and more!
815 Cumberland Street, Suite 202
Lebanon PA 17042
A recovery community organization fully staffed by individuals in addiction recovery to provide the following free services:
- Certified Recovery Specialist for one-on-one coaching
- Suboxone Coordinator
- Vivitrol Coordinator
- Narcan distribution
Compass Mark does not specifically endorse the providers on this website, but are merely making a comprehensive list available to the general public.