The Family Services Advocate works to identify, support, and advocate for the unique needs and rights of children with incarcerated parents. This program helps families and caregivers connect with existing community supports, and maintain healthy parent child relationships.
Problem Areas Addressed:
• children’s basic needs
• children in need of therapeutic supports
• fractured parent-child relationship
• low school connection & success
• trauma caused by parental incarceration
• ability to access community services
• understanding of and ability to access therapeuticservices
• healthy family relationships
• ability to access school supports
• family strength and resilience
Not sure which programs are right for you? Let us save you time and make sure you find the best services to match the needs of your school, workplace, community or organization. Contact Matt Weaver in Lancaster County and Michelle Sweitzer in Lebanon County for assistance.