COVID-19 UPDATE: All providers on this web page are offering a combination of in-person and tele-health treatment, and many support groups are meeting via phone or video.
Addiction Treatment in Lancaster County, PA
- Inpatient Treatment, including withdrawal management (detox) and rehab
- Outpatient Treatment, including evaluations and assessments
- Medication Assisted Recovery, including methadone, Suboxone and Vivitrol
- Emergency Help and helplines
- Self-Help and Support Groups
BROCHURE- Getting Help for Alcohol & Other Drug Problems in Lancaster County– Feb 2020 Update!
The Lancaster County Drug & Alcohol Commission and the providers that serve women shall provide preference to pregnant women. The Drug & Alcohol Commission and providers which serve injecting drug abuse clients shall give preference to treatment as follows:
• Pregnant individuals with substance use disorder who inject;
• Pregnant individuals with substance use disorder;
• Individuals with substance use disorder who inject; and
• All others
For Pennsylvania addiction professionals: